Saturday, August 18, 2007

How are you doing?

Hello boys and girls,

This blog is for you to voice your thoughts as well as to give us a platform to communicate whenever we are online. I was apprehensive at first as I don't want us to be distracted from our studies and homework.. But now that I've started it, I think it will be fun for us to communicate as well as to discuss any topics that we want.

Also, we can show our parents what we have been doing in class..

Now, as in every class, we have some rules here... Boys and girls, remember to be gentlemen and ladies. Treat others with respect. You cannot change the way people act but we can control how we react and respond to others... Therefore, remember our values as we post our thoughts and comments. Nothing vulgar is accepted in my class(again? ha ha... I sound so naggy right?)

Nevertheless, let's go... First topic of discussion... How are you guys coping with stress? :)Mrs Siat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.